Valentine and Kebartas, LLC is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We are always looking for qualified individuals to contribute to our continuing success. We offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus opportunity
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(K) plan with employer contributions
- Short and Long term disability insurance
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
Valentine and Kebartas, LLC provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, nationality, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
We currently have the following position(s) available:
- Communicate with customers/consumers/borrowers by telephone to attempt to resolve delinquent/defaulted accounts
- Try to locate customer’s home phone number, address and/or place of employment by utilizing skip trace techniques
- Note all actions/efforts on each account via computer
- Meet client, individual and team goals
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Comply with all Corporate policies and procedures
- Insure compliance with the FDCPA and all Federal and State Laws
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read, write and comprehend short correspondence, memos, and invoices. Effectively communicate findings to borrowers and direct management.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Results driven individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- All applicants will be required to pass a background check.
- All applicants will be required to pass a drug test.
- All applicants will be required to pass an FDCPA test after receiving training and comply with all federal and state laws regarding collections.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please follow the link for a detailed job description and requirements. If you are interested in one of our openings, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Scott Sweeney at (800) 731-7766, extension (206) to discuss the opportunity in more detail.